The solid silver Cwpan Catrawd Tiriogaethwyr Sir Y Flint trophy is presented to the band winning the Championship Section contest of the annual National Eisteddfod of Wales competition.
It was originally presented to the Eisteddfod in 1953 in Rhyl by the 384 Light Regiment R.A. (R.W.F.) TA, and has been won by Tredegar Band in 1962, 2008, 2010, 2011 and 2016.
Tredegar Band first won the National Eisteddfod title in August 1876 in Wrexham, a result that led to the band being formally constituted a month later.